The CASE Minotaur DL550 helps you dominate the jobsite with true dozing performance, massive power and unrelenting hydraulics–all in a single platform that’s compatible with hundreds of attachments. It all comes down to providing you ways to work smarter to increase productivity and improve your profitability.
This exciting new product works very intuitively. It operates as a compact dozer when equipped with the fully chassis-integrated C-frame and six-way blade. That C-frame then can be dropped with a few easy steps, and then the machine serves as a loader with a 1.25-cubic-yard bucket — or it can be run with any of the hundreds of attachments equipment owners already have for their current loaders.
Key features of the new CASE Minotaur DL550 compact dozer loader:
- Industry-exclusive chassis-integrated C-frame with six-way blade delivers true dozer performance
- Industry-exclusive fully integrated rear ripper for tearing tough soils (optional)
- Standard 1.25-cubic-yard bucket for heavy-duty loading and material handling
- Compatible with hundreds of attachments — enhanced high-flow comes standard
- Choice of steel tracks (two options) or rubber tracks to match jobsite profiles
- CASE Universal Machine Control allows for the precision construction solution of your choice*
- Powerful collaborative fleet management with CASE SiteWatch telematics (standard) and remote machine access for diagnostics and software uploads